IISD Trade and Sustainability Review, Volume 1, Issue 4, November 2021
- Reflections on the Postponement of the World Trade Organization’s Ministerial Conference
- How Close Are WTO Members (Really) to a Deal on Fisheries Subsidies?
Alice Tipping and Tristan Irschlinger
- Delivering for the Environment at MC12: Prospects to enhance trade cooperation on environmental challenges and the Sustainable Development Goals
Carolyn Deere Birkbeck
- MC12: An Opportunity to Find an Enduring Solution on Public Stockholding
Tanvi Sinha and Joe Glauber
- Principles and Best Practice in Border Carbon Adjustment: A modest proposal
- Toward a Low-Carbon Circular Economy: The emerging role of trade
Kevin Moss, Mari Pantsar, and Scott Vaughan
- What to Expect at MC12 From the Negotiations on Agriculture?
- Chinese Investment in Africa Rises as Project Values and Bilateral Trade Decline
- EU Court Annuls EU Fisheries Deal With Morocco, Backing Polisario
- France Delays Sanctions Against Britain Amid “Constructive” Talks Over Fishing Rights
- Global Chemicals Lobby Proposes WTO Reforms to Tackle Trade Barriers
- Increased Trade Cooperation Would Build Economic Resilience, WTO Says
- RCEP Ratification Will See World’s Biggest Trade Deal Become Reality in January
- WTO Lifts Trade Growth Forecasts, Says Poorer Nations Need Vaccines to Keep Up
You might also be interested in
Rising Protectionism Signals Valuable Lessons Have Been Forgotten
Per Altenberg from the Swedish National Board of Trade looks back after five years of monitoring protectionism and finds that the trend toward establishing new traditional tariff measures and non-tariff barriers has continued.
Latin American Trade Coalitions Look Ahead to Post-COVID Future
IISD's Sofia Baliño looks at the ways in which Latin American economic groupings are positioning themselves for a post-COVID recovery.
Is India Ready for an Electric Vehicle Revolution?
IISD's Tom Moerenhout looks at what India needs to do to keep up with countries already embracing the trend toward EVs.
Product Policy in Support of the Global Transition to a Circular Economy: Trade interaction
Malena Sell from Sitra, the Finnish Innovation Fund, discusses the need for cooperation on relevant standard setting to provide a pragmatic way to weave circularity into global value chains and facilitate circular trade.