HLPF 2022: All you need to know
The SDG Lab, Cepei, and IISD—in partnership with UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs and Action for Sustainable Development—will host an informal virtual briefing and question/answer session on the 2022 High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF). The webinar will give an overview of the themes and issues of this year's HLPF, helping interested stakeholders unpack the main messages, connect with like-minded peers, and shape their own advocacy and communications during the high-profile event.
- Welcome | SDG Lab and IISD
- HLPF 2022 Program and Participation | Marion Barthelemy, UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- What to Watch for at HLPF 2022 | SDG Lab
- Voluntary National Reviews and Regional Perspectives | Javier Surasky, Cepei
- Civil Society Perspectives and Expectations | Uchita de Zoysa, Action for Sustainable Development
- Q&A Expectations From Participants | Audience
- Wrap Up and Staying Connected During HLPF | Trine Schmidt and Lynn Wagner, IISD
IGF 18th Annual General Meeting
This year’s event will focus on critical minerals for the energy transition. It will be held in-person on November 7–10, 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland.
Acting on the Glasgow Statement: Shifting international public finance from fossil fuels to clean energy
At this London Climate Action Week webinar, get a first look at a new report on the potential impact of the Glasgow Statement, where signatories are at now, and best practices for implementation.
IISD at the 2022 UN Ocean Conference
IISD experts will participate in the UN Ocean Conference in Lisbon to share insights on topics related to trade and sustainability in ocean-based economies.
Lighting the Path: Exploring IPCC pathways to 1.5°C
Following the release of IISD's Lighting the Path report, this webinar will take a closer look at IPCC pathways to limit warming to 1.5°C, outlining recommendations for policy-makers and financial institutions.