HLPF 2022: All you need to know
The SDG Lab, Cepei, and IISD—in partnership with UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs and Action for Sustainable Development—hosted an informal virtual briefing and question/answer session on the 2022 High-level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF). The webinar gave an overview of the themes and issues of this year's HLPF, helping interested stakeholders unpack the main messages, connect with like-minded peers, and shape their own advocacy and communications during the high-profile event.
- Welcome | SDG Lab and IISD
- HLPF 2022 Program and Participation | Irena Zubcevic, UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- What to Watch for at HLPF 2022 | SDG Lab
- Voluntary National Reviews and Regional Perspectives | Javier Surasky, Cepei
- Civil Society Perspectives and Expectations | Uchita de Zoysa, Action for Sustainable Development
- Q&A Expectations From Participants | Audience
- Wrap Up and Staying Connected During HLPF | Trine Schmidt and Lynn Wagner, IISD
IISD Sustainability Certificate Series
IISD is launching a new online workshop series for university students around the world on sustainable development, policy engagement, and green economies.
IGF 18th Annual General Meeting
This year’s event will focus on critical minerals for the energy transition. It will be held in-person on November 7–10, 2022 in Geneva, Switzerland.
To Terminate or Not to Terminate Intra-Regional BITs: Lessons from different economic blocs
This webinar aims to draw lessons from different economic blocs exploring how they deal with existing bilateral investment treaties (BITs) once newer mega-regional or multilateral treaties come into force.