High-Level Political Forum 2022 Debrief
The SDG Lab, Cepei, and IISD, in collaboration with the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), held a panel discussion and Q&A session after the 2022 High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF) closes, answering:
- How did the HLPF go?
- What challenges were identified and what themes emerged for moving forward with the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Where does the 2030 Agenda go from here?
This team of experts provided a brief snapshot of the HLPF’s proceedings and challenges in the coming year.
- Welcome | Eleonora Bonaccorsi, SDG Lab, IISD
- HLPF 2022—How Did it Go? | Lynn Wagner, IISD
- Review of the Voluntary National Reviews—Main Themes and Challenges | Javier Surasky, CEPEI
- Voluntary Local Review and SDG Localization | Fernando Ortiz Moya, IGES
- Q&A from Participants | Audience
- Wrap-Up and Where Do We Go Next? | Eleonora Bonaccorsi, SDG Lab, IISD
IISD Sustainability Certificate Series
IISD is launching a new online workshop series for university students around the world on sustainable development, policy engagement, and green economies.
The Future We Want: What have we learned since Rio+20?
It has now been over one decade since the "The Future We Want" outcome was adopted at the Rio+20 conference. Join us to explore how the 2012 outcome laid the foundations for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and what it means ahead of this year's upcoming SDG Summit.
NBI Deep Dive: Valuing Forest Restoration in Indonesia, a Case Study of the Brantas River
In this final session on water in our NBI Deep Dive series, we demonstrate the benefits of forest restoration through a case study on the Brantas River basin in Indonesia.