High-Level Political Forum 2022 Debrief
The SDG Lab, Cepei, and IISD, in collaboration with the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), held a panel discussion and Q&A session after the 2022 High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF) closes, answering:
- How did the HLPF go?
- What challenges were identified and what themes emerged for moving forward with the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Where does the 2030 Agenda go from here?
This team of experts provided a brief snapshot of the HLPF’s proceedings and challenges in the coming year.
- Welcome | Eleonora Bonaccorsi, SDG Lab, IISD
- HLPF 2022—How Did it Go? | Lynn Wagner, IISD
- Review of the Voluntary National Reviews—Main Themes and Challenges | Javier Surasky, CEPEI
- Voluntary Local Review and SDG Localization | Fernando Ortiz Moya, IGES
- Q&A from Participants | Audience
- Wrap-Up and Where Do We Go Next? | Eleonora Bonaccorsi, SDG Lab, IISD
IISD Sustainability Certificate Series
IISD is launching a new online workshop series for university students around the world on sustainable development, policy engagement, and green economies.
China’s Role in Biodiversity Conservation and Sustainable Development
This UN Biodiversity Conference COP 15 side event is organized by CCICED and will focus on China’s role in biodiversity conservation and sustainable development.
Fisheries Subsidies That Contribute to Overcapacity and Overfishing: A review of the science and key decisions in the WTO negotiations
The objective of this workshop is to complement official discussions of the WTO by providing additional detail on the history of the fisheries subsidies negotiations, in order to inform delegations’ deliberations about how best to proceed.