CCICED Policy Research Report on Environment and Development 2014: Management and institutional innovation in green development
This policy research report on the environment and development in China incorporates the China Council for International Cooperation on Environment and Development (CCICED)'s 2014 policy research findings and recommendations to the Chinese government.
It is a study of major policy progress and the impact of CCICED policy recommendations that is an ideal reference for decision-makers at all levels, experts, scholars and the general public.
To link directly to individual chapters see the below links:
- Chapter 1: Policy Recommendations to the Government of China
- Chapter 2: CCICED 2014 ISSUES PAPER
- Chapter 3: Evaluation and Prospects for a Green Transition Process in China
- Chapter 4: Institutional Innovation for Environmental Protection in the Context of Ecological Civilization
- Chapter 5: Good City Models Under the Concept of Ecological Civilization
- Chapter 6: Institutional Innovation of Eco-Environmental Redlining
- Chapter 7: Performance Evaluation on the Action Plan of Air Pollution Prevention and Control and Regional Coordination Mechanism
- Chapter 8: Chinese Environmental Audit System for the Government
- Chapter 9: CCICED 2014 Work Report
- Appendix Phase V (2012-2016)
The publication of this English translation was a collaboration between IISD and CCICED.
You might also be interested in
Financing Models for Soil Remediation in China
This report examines seven different types of soil remediation projects in China and provides a "state-of-play" survey of financing models for soil rehabilitation in China.
Roadmap for China: Using Green Securitisation, Tax Incentives and Credit Enhancements to Scale Green Bonds
This paper provides specific actions for China’s policymakers to put in place instruments and incentives for green bonds, with a particular focus on how to grow a green securitisation market in China that can access international capital. Specific actions for China draw on domestic and international experience.
Roadmap for China: Green Bond Guidelines for the Next Stage of Market Growth
This report sets out a roadmap for the next steps of the green bond guidelines in the Chinese domestic green bond market with the aim of harmonizing these guidelines with international practice.
Roadmap for China: Scaling Up Green Bond Market Issuance
This report provides a roadmap for China to scale up the issuance of green bonds in the domestic market and develop the overseas RMB-denominated market by identifying and addressing the current challenges that limit green bond issuance.