First International Conference on Environmental Peacebuilding
The Environmental Peacebuilding Association is hosting its First International Conference on Environmental Peacebuilding.
The conference will take place at the University of California, Irvine, from October 23 to 25, 2019. IISD's Resilience Program will be leading and participating in a number of sessions covering the following topics:
- Conflict-Sensitive Conservation
- Early Linkages in Environment, Conflict, and Peace
- Environmental Peacebuilding in a Changing Climate
- Integrating Climate Solutions in Conflict-Affected Settings: Innovations in Environmental Peacebuilding
- Green Conflict Minerals: The Fuels of Conflict in the Transition to a Low-Carbon
- Migration, Climate Change, and Environmental Peacebuilding
A detailed agenda can be found here.
October 23-25, 2019
University of California, Irvine